Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Posted by : Aiza Friday, November 30, 2012


I am sure that article directories were created not only for the writers behind them to earn much. It is a tool to make people notice your blogs or websites as well. I have a blog and I do write for article sites, but being active in both make me lose my focus and doubt my true intention.

So, as early as possible, you may want to consider which of the two is your priority. Hope these points help you discover which of the two will you be giving your full attention to.


WRITING for YOUR BLOG

Pros

  • You get 100% Google Adsense revenues.
  • You continue to build a brand for your name and/or product.
  • You can earn much from paid blog posts.
Cons
  • You need to wait 3 months before you can apply to Google Adsense.
  • You need to work hard to gain readers and audience.
  • You need to have a PR0 in order to qualify for paid blog posting programs.
WRITING for ARTICLE WRITING SITES

Pros

  • You get paid monthly for your articles.
  • Your articles continue to earn revenues forever (or until that article writing site is up).
  • SEO ranking for your articles in article directories is higher as compared to articles that you have published in your new blog.
Cons
  • You only get a shared portion from Google Adsense revenues, or worse, none at all. (Depends on the site policies.)
  • You share ownership rights to your articles with the site directories, at least, for a span of time. Some actually allow the authors to republish their works on blogs or other article directories for certain conditions. (Depends on site policies.)
LINK BUILDING

There you have it. Also, I confess I was confused with the link to's that I have integrated in my blog and in my articles that I would publish to article writing directories. I either do the following:
  • Link from my blog to my published articles in article directories.
  • Link from my articles in article directories to my blog.
Now that I know my priority, my blog, I am not doing the second one. I want to develop my blog and not my earnings in article directories. Also, I have learned that if you want to market your blog, you need to submit SEO articles to a bunch of article writing sites. Hard work, right? You can always hire an external SEO company like PosicionamientoWeb to do the work for you. 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Earn Online with Miss`C -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -