Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Posted by : Aiza Friday, November 30, 2012


I have been with Paid-to-Promote for years now and this was my biggest payout from them. I earned through my first level affiliate. Upon checking my stats, I have come to know that my affiliate earned $80.00 and I earned 10% from his income. That plus all the other commissions gained me $10.76.

Earning Online Gig: Paid-to-promote
Earnings: $10.76
What I Did to Earn: Paste some code in my website
Sign up here: Paid-to-Promote.Net 

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. NICE, HOW MUCH DO YOU EARN? I ALSO USE THIS SYSTEM TO MAKE EXTRA CASH ONLINE

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Earn Online with Miss`C -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -