Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Posted by : Aiza Saturday, June 1, 2013

So far, paid-to-promote has been sending me my earnings twice monthly now. I have tried to integrate the pop-up ads into my website, but I disliked the result. I cannot control the number of pop-up ads. So, instead of earning more by popping up ads here and there (there were about 10), I agreed to include the banner code instead. I wouldn't want to annoy and scare my readers anyway.


Earning Online Gig: Paid-to-promote
Earnings: $20.16
What I Did to Earn: Paste some code in my website
Sign up here: Paid-to-Promote.Net 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Earn Online with Miss`C -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -